Discovering the Upside of Unconventional Leadership
1) Policy Statement
This Site (the “Site”) is committed to protecting your privacy when you use any of our Services (“Services”) including without limitation booking a speaking engagement or purchasing merchandise from the Site.
LeadBig.net (“Lead Big”) recognizes that all of your personal information is private and confidential. Lead Big is committed to ensuring and protecting the privacy, confidentiality and personal information of all visitors.
The Policy of this Site may change from time to time so please refer back to this page to stay up to date on any changes that have been made.
Lead Big contains links to other sites. Please be aware that Lead Big is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware that once they leave our site they should read the privacy statements of each and every other site to determine how their personal information may be collected or used.
4) What information does Lead Big collect and what is done with it?
By visiting or using Lead Big:
You authorize us to collect, store and process certain information about you as follows:
- We identify you as an individual visitor to our Site, including via “Cookies”;
- We identify you as a customer, should you wish to purchase Services from the Site and use this information to facilitate these transactions;
- We collect the information we need to conduct business with you including the facilitation of transactions;
- We collect the information we need to conduct research for internal purposes such as studying the general makeup of our customers or the general visitation patterns to the Site;
- We collect log file data, IP addresses, or other non-personal information (e.g. information about which web browser you use) solely for aggregate use, in a way which is not linked to your personal data;
- We collect the information we need to contact you with information we think you may find useful or important, including information about new products or services;
- We may ask you to provide certain personal information, such as your name and contact information, including mailing address, e-mail address and telephone number; and
- We may require your credit card number and expiration date should you wish to purchase and pay for goods or Services via this Site.
You authorize us to disclose or use certain information about you as follows:
5) What Lead Big will not do with your information
- We may be required to disclose information about you if required to do so by any law, police enforcement agency or Court Order;
- We may disclose or use information about you if we believe it to be necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of this Site, an affiliated party, or another customer;
- We may disclose or use information about you to complete any financial transactions that have been entered into with you via this Site or otherwise; and
- We may use information about you in order to contact you with details of products or Services which may be of interest to you.
We will NOT share, sell, rent or otherwise distribute your personal information to third parties, except as reasonably required under Article 4B.
Should we choose to disclose certain information to the public, including to prospective investors and advertisers, this will be done in an aggregate form. Neither you nor any of your personal information will be identifiable.